Tullett Prebon Gains Most Number One Category Positions in Risk’s Interdealer Rankings 2013 for Fourth Consecutive Year
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM and NEW YORK, NEW YORK and SINGAPORE–(Marketwired – Sep 20, 2013) – Tullett Prebon, one of the world’s leading interdealer brokers, has for a fourth consecutive year been voted number one in more categories than any other single broker in Risk magazine’s 2013 Annual Interdealer Rankings.
Tullett Prebon gained a total of 34 number one positions. Yet again, the Company dominated in FX with 15 category wins out of 24 and also performed strongly in the Interest Rate and Credit categories, with 12 and 6 number one rankings respectively.
FX category wins:
– FX Swaps – US dollar/euro, US dollar/yen, US dollar/sterling, US dollar/Swiss franc, euro/sterling
– FX Options – US dollar/yen, US dollar/sterling, euro/sterling
– FX Forwards – US dollar/yen, US dollar/sterling, US dollar/Swiss franc, euro/yen, euro/sterling
– Exotic currency products – US dollar/Swiss franc, euro/sterling
Interest Rate category wins:
– Short Term Interest Rate – US dollar, sterling
– Inflation Swaps – euro, sterling
– Inflation Options – euro, sterling
– Repurchase Agreements – US dollar, euro, sterling, Swiss franc
– Cross Currency Swaps – US dollar/yen, euro/sterling
Credit category wins:
– High yield – US & Canada, Latin America
– Sovereign – Europe, Latin America
– Investment grade – Europe, Asia
Over 971 dealers and brokers voted, nominating their top three brokers in order of preference.
Angus Wink, Chief Executive Office of EMEA at Tullett Prebon, commented:
“I am delighted Tullett Prebon has yet again dominated the Risk interdealer broker rankings, having been voted number one in more categories than any other broker for a fourth year. The ranking has particular resonance as it is voted for by our client-base, reflecting Tullett Prebon’s focus on first class service and delivery of flexible and innovative products.”
About Tullett Prebon
Tullett Prebon (www.tullettprebon.com) is one of the world’s largest interdealer brokers and operates as an intermediary in wholesale financial markets facilitating the trading activities of its clients in seven major product groups: Rates, Volatility, Treasury, Non Banking, Energy & Commodities, Credit and Equities.
With offices in 22 countries, Tullett Prebon operates voice, hybrid, electronic, volume matching, algorithmic matching and risk mitigation platforms, to accommodate the needs of its clients, and to satisfy the regulatory driven evolution of the marketplace. Tullett Prebon will be applying to be a Swap Execution Facility with the CFTC and the SEC in the US and will continue to provide regulatory compliant infrastructures in all other jurisdictions.
In addition to its brokerage services, Tullett Prebon offers a variety of market information services through its IDB Market Data division, Tullett Prebon Information.
Tullett Prebon has its principal offices in London, New Jersey, Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo, with other offices, joint ventures and affiliates in Bangkok, Frankfurt, Geneva, Houston (Texas), Jakarta, Luxembourg, Madrid, Manama (Bahrain), Manila, Mumbai, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Sydney, Toronto, Warsaw and Zurich.
UK media enquiries:
+44 (0)7989 528421