– Fine chemical industry gathers to celebrate 30 years of exclusive networking opportunities, industry thought leadership and education
HAMILTON, New Jersey, Oct. 18, 2013 / PRNewswire — Registration is now open for InformEx 2014, North America’s leading business partnering event for buyers and sellers of high-value chemistry for 30 years. More than 3,500 attendees from top pharmaceutical, fine chemical and specialty chemical companies will convene in the international hotspot of Miami Beach, Florida, from January 21-24 to take part in the conference and networking events.
Attendees may register via the following link: https://www.compusystems.com/
“Over the past three decades, InformEx has built a reputation in the fine and specialty chemicals industry for bringing together a global community of motivated buyers for sourcing and productive networking,” said Nancy Largay, InformEx Brand Director. “As we enter our 30th year and look ahead to the future, we’re excited to bring this premier event to the Miami area — a vibrant destination that’s popular with attendees and provides superb travel accessibility.”
What you can expect at the 30th edition of InformEx 2014:
- Timely education sessions. A fresh lineup of on-floor education sessions covering the most pressing issues of today’s suppliers, distributors and customers from across the fine and specialty chemical markets. Noise-cancelling headphones allow attendees to focus and actively participate in these “silent” sessions, even amidst an energy-filled environment.
- Personalized meet-ups. Take part in personalized networking opportunities that you can facilitate using the first-ever InformEx app, which works on both mobile and desktop computers. Use the app to request and accept one-on-one meetings, check out updated exhibitor listings and view the show floor.
- More than 450 exhibitors. InformEx is a marquee event for hundreds of leading companies — including manufacturers, distributors and service providers to the fine, specialty and custom chemical industry. In a survey of attendees of the 2013 event, 62 percent indicated they will do business with a company they met for the first time at InformEx and 87 percent said they were likely or very likely to do business with one or more exhibitors.
- Receptions and gatherings tailored to you. With more than 3,500 attendees annually, InformEx takes care to plan and host iconic receptions that will help you grow your professional network as well as your company’s. It’s all about making connections that will benefit business.
“InformEx gives custom manufacturers in the fine and performance chemical industry a personalized platform for getting business done and tapping into resources that will help us all succeed in the fast-evolving marketplace,” said longtime attendee Slaton E. Fry, executive director of commercial operations for FutureFuel Chemical Company in Batesville, Arkansas. “Making connections like these could take months, if not years, without the InformEx community. I attend because it saves me time and cancels out the extra noise of larger trade shows.”
Don’t miss out on the action in Miami Beach; register now.
Produced by UBM Live, InformEx fosters the continuous advancement of the fine, specialty, and custom chemicals industry by providing networking tools, educational opportunities and community collaboration forums — all designed to accelerate growth in the changing chemical enterprise landscape. The annual InformEx event is the premier must-attend exposition for the chemical industry for the past 30 years, providing a platform for in-person networking and business development. Each year the event brings together an international mix of more than 3,500 fine and specialty chemicals professionals and hundreds of exhibitors. To learn more, visitwww.informex.com.